Why GGEC Academy?
GGEC Academy is to empower students through progressive pedagogy, intentional learning, and technology infusion. It aims to create a dynamic educational environment that nurtures each learner's unique abilities, interests, and aspirations. By embracing innovative teaching practices and leveraging technology, GGEC Academy equips students with the skills, knowledge, and mindset necessary to thrive in the ever-evolving world.
GGEC is a micro-school focusing on middle school ages students, rising 6th graders to rising 9th graders located in South Florida.
Many have realized this is the best fit for their family and they turn to GGEC Academy to invest in a quality education.
GGEC Academy is self-paced, guided, online instruction with a homeschool feel and function. We want our scholars to continue to love school and learning, take ownership of their learning, and be fully engaged.
We teach the WHOLE child, and our village wrap-around services are essential in developing our Academy community.
What makes us different?
We go beyond traditional teaching methods. Our progressive pedagogy creates a dynamic learning environment where critical thinking, creativity, and collaboration thrive. Through innovative educational practices, we empower students to become independent thinkers and lifelong learners.
We recognize and nurture the unique abilities, interests, and aspirations of each learner. Our intentional learning approach ensures that curriculum and instruction are tailored to meet individual needs, providing a personalized education that unlocks each student's full potential.
We prepare students for the future by integrating technology in meaningful way. Students develop digital literacy, adaptability, and essential technological skills. Our technology-infused approach equips them to thrive in an ever-evolving world, where technology fluency is paramount.
What we offer
- Rigorous curriculum across core and elective subjects built to be inclusive but not mandated by state and national standards
- Individualized Instruction-Prioritize personalized instruction that adapts to the needs of individual learners, fostering a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Project-Based Learning- Students engage in hands-on, project-based learning experiences that encourage creativity, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Holistic Development-Alongside academic excellence, we focus on character building, empathy, social-emotional learning, resilience and cultural awareness to prepare students for success in life
- Future Readiness- to thrive in an ever-evolving world with skills and mindset needed digital literacy, financial literacy, and growth mindset
Educators with education-related bachelor's or advanced degree
Educators with more than 3 years experience
Students who say teachers care about their success
Years of combined experience
Join our email list
Stay up to date on the latest GGEC Academy news and events
*We promise to never sell or misuse your information.